Wednesday 14 September 2011

A Blog!

Good Evening, (or Morning or Afternoon, as the case may be) and welcome to the first of what I hope will be many posts on my blog.
Someone mentioned to me that to be a good Fashion blog, I needed to find a niche. Whether Haute Couture, Vintage, Shoes, High Street... etc.
Personally, I do not think that should be too much of a problem, and if a theme must be chosen, I shall be egotistical enough to say that it revolves entirely around me, my ideas on the Fashion World and Style, and the strange ideas I come up with when cognovating upside down in the corner of the Playroom.

I am not altogether sure how this is going to work - it seems it could go either way - but I can only cross my fingers and pray for it not to fall down drastically around my ears; possibly chin. I suppose this is like buying a pair of vintage shoes online, and not being sure if they will fit. Or making the error of wearing Dr. Martens for a week in Krakow, Poland, just after Christmas, at a time when the streets are covered with snow. It ends. Painfully. Safe in the knowledge that you, who have never travelled before without at least four pairs of to-die-for shoes, have no other pair to wear. So you spend the rest of the sejour stuffing tissues, handkerchiefs, scraps of tartan (bref, whatever you can find) to ease the rubbing pain to your ankles.

I seem to have wondered off track a little. I do that very easily and it is one of my least dreadful bad habits. Other bad habits involve a lot more stress, a lot more pain and too many split ends.

Right, I am hoping that will be alright for now. Check back soon. I am hoping to add another post in a couple of days, once I have done my Spanish Homework and found my Velveteen Emerald Green Cape under the pile of Rubble known as my bedroom.



Ciao, Ciao, Ciao!

No comments: